|This Product is IN STOCK at our US Florida Warehouse
Typically it will ship one to three
business days after you place your order.
Wholesale 100% Baby Alpaca Yarn (Weight #3) DK, Light Worsted – SET OF 3 Skeins 150 GRAMS TOTAL by AndeanSun – IN STOCK at US Warehouse.
This luxurious baby alpaca yarn works beautifully for baby garments, shawls, scarves, hats, sweaters and many other projects you have in mind.
- True100% BABY Alpaca Yarn. DK-Light Worsted Weight
- Weight Category #3. 150 grams total, 50 grams per skein or 5.29 ounces total, 1.76 ounces per skein.
- Each skein measures approximately 122 yards/112 m per skein, 366 yards/336 meters total.
- All 3 skeins are from the same lot and are exactly the same color.
- Skeins come in natural alpaca shades and a variety of earth and pastel colors.
- Yarn is 4/9 ply and Manufacturer recommends US #6 needle 5.5 st = 1″.
- All our yarns come from and are kept in non-smoking environments.
- This luxurious baby alpaca yarn works beautifully for baby garments, shawls, scarves, hats, sweaters and many other projects you have in mind.
This Baby Alpaca DK is a true winner. It’s a pleasure to knit or crochet with. The drape is wonderful and the stitch definition is fine. Items made with this yarn are gorgeous and this yarn sells quickly at my shop!
d. Lawrence –
I have been machine and hand knitting with Andean Sun Baby Alpaca for many years. The quality is superb, the soft luxurious fiber makes beautiful products to be treasured for years to come.
Softedt yarn i have ever used and its strong fiber.
Love working with this yarn. It has such a soft smooth texture
I LOVE this yarn! The quality is excellent!
Absolutely thrilled with this product! Would highly recommend it!
What a wonderful product! Love working with this yarn!
This is the yarn I use the most. I’ve never found an issue within the skeins (no knots, joins, or miss coloration) always well spun and wound. Each color has full saturation. The consistency of the yarn is uniform, true to the 50g weight and priced well. All in all, a high quality fiber and a dream to knit and crochet with.
This yarn is nicely balanced and easy to work with. I’m very satisfied with the items I create with this yarn!